New Chapter - Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin - 96 Tablets
New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin, includes targeted levels of whole-food folate, is formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby. Most people would agree that taking a daily multivitamin is a good idea – it’s often referred to as an “insurance policy” for covering nutritional gaps left by a less than optimal diet.New Chapter believes a daily multi can be much more than a nutrient backstop. In fact, they believe their Organic, Whole-Food Multi’s can serve as the foundation of your complete nutrition program – with multiple benefits in support of your overall health and wellness.
- Expertly formulated prenatal vitamins support preconception, healthy pregnancy & fetal development, with Folate as recommended by OB/GYNS to support healthy development of baby's brain and spinal cord.
- Gentle even on an empty stomach and uniquely fermented with beneficial probiotics and whole foods.
- Complete Prenatal Vitamin: 100% daily value of Iron for blood-building support; B Vitamins for natural energy support; Vitamin D3 for heart support; vitamin C, A & Zinc for immune support.
- For those seeking organic prenatal vitamins, our clean, whole-food ingredients include organic Superfood Sprouts such as Kale, Broccoli & Cauliflower. For prenatal DHA, add New Chapter Wholemega for Moms fish oil.
- Made with Certified Organic Vegetables & Herbs, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegetarian, Kosher, Gluten Free, No Synthetic Fillers, No Animals Gelatin (added to some prenatal gummy vitamins.
When you're pregnant or planning to be, you're naturally looking for the best organic prenatal vitamins. Nourishing yourself and your baby with the perfect ingredients matters for supporting a healthy pregnancy. But how do you choose between raw, fermented or USP multivitamins, or even prental gummy vitamins? For your peace of mind, New Chapter's whole-food fermented prental vitamins are made with organic, Non-GMO, high quality & premium ingredients from Folate to Iron to Vitamin D3 to supportive vegetables and herbs, to nourish the two of your every step of the way. Moms love that Perfect Prenatal is so gentle you can take it anytime, even on an empty stomach. For prental DHA, add New Chapter Wholemega for Moms fish oil.
- Cultured Whole Food- Organic herbs and cultured whole-food vitamins & minerals work together to promote a healthy pregnancy and baby – not just address nutrient deficiencies.
- For Mom & Baby- Perfect Prenatal whole-food multivitamin, including targeted levels of whole-food folate, is formulated specifically to nourish mother and baby.
- Prenatal Herbal Blend- Cultured, organic, and safe for pregnancy herbal blend combine whole foods and Class 1 herbs with live probiotics to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Hormone & Breast Support- A blend of organic broccoli, organic kale, and other organic cruciferous sprouts supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health.
- Convenient- Once-per-meal formula is easy-to-take, easy-to-digest, and can be taken anytime – even on an empty stomach!
The Whole Truth About Cultured Soy
Cultured soy is one of the five sacred grains of the Chinese herbal tradition and is the foundation of “superfoods” such as tempeh and miso. Traditional cultures consumed soy only if it was fermented – for good reason. While non-fermented soy can disrupt absorption and normal activity of nutritive compounds, modern science has found that cultured soy actually enhances nutritive bioavailability and promotes normal cell growth, heart, and bone health.
New Chapter Frequently Asked Questions
Why Organic Whole-Food Complexes?
Our bodies understand and seek organic nourishment, for organic whole foods deliver the ideal form of essential micronutrients that allow us to thrive. Our Earth understands - and celebrates - organic cultivation, which reduces the burden of the toxic "ides" such as pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. And their organic whole-food complexed vitamins understand and speak your language, the language of life itself.
What makes their whole food vitamins and minerals better than conventional supplements?
New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients deliver vitamins and minerals in the form of probiotically cultured whole food rather than the chemical forms found in conventional vitamin and mineral supplements. Research has shown that nutrients from cultured foods are more potent, bioavailable, and safer than the synthesized or isolated forms. Probiotic Nutrients are also the only line of nutritional supplements made with at least 70% organic ingredients and certified by a third party to the USDA's National Organics Program
How does New Chapter ensure the quality, purity and potency of their products?
New Chapter's Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance team have over 47 years combined experience divided equally between New Chapter and related industry experience. From Paul Schulick, New Chapter's Founder & Chairman, down through the organization, all New Chapter Associates share in their commitment to quality. New Chapter requires that all lots of raw materials used for the manufacture of their products are tested for potency markers, heavy metal contamination and/or microbiological content. New Chapter's co-processors forward this information on a Certificate of Analysis for their approval prior to use or shipping. They randomly verify information contained on C of A's through third-party laboratory analysis. New Chapter does finished product testing on weights, potency, marker assays, micro and heavy metals. New Chapter also does expiration date testing on a random basis for the duration of declared shelf life: 18 months to 3 years.
Are New Chapter's products gluten-free?
Yes. All New Chapter products are naturally gluten-free.
Do any of their products contain dairy?
The only New Chapter product that contains dairy is Probiotic Immunity. The form of dairy in this product is probiotically cultured organic milk which is similar to yogurt or kefir.
Can I take New Chapter products if I am also taking prescription medications?
New Chapter cannot provide information about combining prescription medicines with herbal or nutritional supplements. New Chapter suggests you always advise your prescribing physician or pharmacist about the use of dietary or herbal supplements. Only he or she can determine the risk for herb-drug interactions and supervise your response to the prescribed therapy. You may also want to consider consulting a qualified expert in herbal and nutritional therapy on this matter. While herbal medicine has experienced a long history of safe use, this history has not included many of the modern pharmaceutical medications that are frequently used today. By making your health care provider aware of your supplement regimen, you are protecting yourself from any known potential interactions and allowing for any future information on this topic to come to light.
Do I need to refrigerate New Chapter's products containing live probiotics?
Not until after these products have been opened, New Chapter's "live active culture" probiotics are designed to be shelf-stable in their growth medium and deliver the labeled potency of probiotic species for the life of the product. To maintain optimal effectiveness, they suggest refrigerating all live probiotics after opening and using them before the date on bottle.
Are all of their products organic?
Not yet! Currently, over half of New Chapter's products are either certified organic or made with at least 70% organic ingredients. As a certified organic company New Chapter is committed to the organic movement and will continue to source the finest organic ingredients whenever possible. Please refer to the product label or catalog information for the organic status of individual products.
About New Chapter
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To deliver the wisdom of Nature, thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health.
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements.
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing.
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family.
New Chapter is proud of their certified organic products. And they're equally proud to work with their organic partners to further the mission of sustainable agriculture. You'll love discovering Luna Nueva, their own biodynamic farm in Costa Rica.
New Chapter is the first and only vitamin and supplement company to have at least 75% of its products Non-GMO Project Verified. They are deeply committed to maintaining a socially responsible, environmentally conscious supply chain throughout their business.
From packaging and shipping to procurement and energy use, New Chapter strives to reduce their entire carbon footprint; it comes naturally to everyone who works here.
New Chapter tries to help those in need. They support and participate in the causes that are true to their hearts.
New Chapter: A Leader in Supplement Quality
New Chapter takes a ustainable, whole-food approach to vitamins and supplements that deliver industry-leading standards of quality: Every ingredient. Every product. Every time.
From concept to bottle, their products are responsibly sourced, expertly formulated, and meticulously manufactured. New Chapter tests for purity, potency and identity with independent third party labs. Our certified organic and Non-GMO Project Verified products go through a detailed credentialing process, and our ingredients are sustainably sourced organic Turmeric from Indai, wild caught Salmon from the clean waters of Alaska, Red Marine Algae from Iceland's pristine coastline.
We believe the best way to deliver the healing Wisdom of Nature is through safe, effective, and high quality products made with Earth's pure ingredients. New Chapter's industry-leading quality process ensures you are getting exactly what is listed on their bottles. Every ingredient. Every product. Ever time.
With Gratitude, from Vermont.